Creating a Happy Team
March 25, 2013
I have been doing a little research on how to create a happy, productive and sucessful team lately and most research offers similar advice along the lines of:
- Communication - make sure your team are up to date and on the same page as management
- Goals and Results - educate your team on what you want them to achieve and the results you expect
- Know your team - help them to utilise their strengths, improve their weaknesses and dont put conflicting personalities together creating anxiety - do a SWOT on each team member
- Share your vision - make sure every one know where you want to get to and how you will get there
- Offer clear expectations - make sure your team know what you expect from the outset
- Offer support - coach, mentor and be a shoulder to lean on when the team needs it
The list goes on an on - but the following few points is why Beyond the Boardroom exists and what we can do to help you through one of our programs:
- Make work fun - Help your team be creative, see potential leaders in your organisation, make the work place positive and happy with games and positive company culture
- Train your team -why not help your team work on making themselves a better person and in turn, getting the best out of them in the workplace - join our "Live Life Forward" program
- Reward your team - make them feel valued and show them you are grateful for their contribution
We all know that a happy workplace makes the world of difference in making our business successful. People are our greatest assets, but can also be our worst asset if not monitored and looked after. Spend time and energy on your team and you will definitely see the results.
I hope these tips in creating happy and successful team building ideas will help you in doing such.
Here is to creating a happy workplace!
Enjoy your week
You might also like these posts