Authentic Leadership – Students Program
Half Day (All programs can be tailored to meet your agenda and team needs)
6 - 600 participants
All year round
From $1600 + gst
This is an empowering and insightful workshop which covers key contemporary leadership skills. Leadership starts with self-development and participants will have the opportunity to better understand and appreciate their authentic leadership style through strengths discovery.
We also review the foundations of building strong one-on-one relationships built on trust. Participants gain insight into emotional intelligence and traits of mental toughness to excel personally and as a team when under pressure.
We identify the three components of positive communication and experience the benefits of appreciating others in a team environment. Finally, we simplify the highly valuable skill of delivering feedback with positive intent.
How it works
This workshop is designed to actively stimulate positive leadership practices and delivers a team building experience. Guarantees Aha moments and practical skills and strategies you can implement back in the school environment.
Participants will be better able to:
- Enhance their personal leadership presence and authenticity through discovering their strengths. This helps to build trust.
- Discover research-based strategies to grow their emotional intelligence 94% of top performers are high in emotional intelligence.
- Identify their own hot buttons and the shadow side to their own strengths
- Identify personal strengths couplings that fuel optimum performance
- Understand the benefits of a coach vs critic mindset
- Give positive and constructive feedback with clarity of positive intent
- Develop a clearer leadership vision
Student Team flow on benefits include:
- Increased engagement levels.
- Build morale, and improved trust and respect for each other.
- Team members feel valued; understand how they contribute to the big picture.
- Create a more fertile environment for innovation