Building on our Strengths
20 - 500 +
This dynamic strengths-based teambuilding workshop draws on the latest research utilising VIA Character Strengths in a workplace setting. This is a positive, highly engaging workshop experience which supports building trust and connection, fuels an appreciation for difference in character, and elevates team pride. You will love that this workshop is tailored to connect to the values and vision of your organisation. This is a positive culture alignment, that will leave your people feeling energised, and aligned as a team.
This is more than an evidence-based, feel-good session. After a personal and collective deep dive, we look at how to optimise those strengths. Every team member then has an opportunity to contribute their thoughts to a wall of collected thoughts on behaviours you’d like going forward. This is the perfect opportunity to let your team decide what the next positive chapter looks and feels like and what behaviours they‘d like left behind. We compile these into a positive and powerful team agreements doc which is returned to you within a week.
To get the most out of this Professional Development program, pair it with our Team Challenge event, where teams compete head to head in lateral thinking and problem solving challenges.
How it works
- Discover contemporary positive culture and mega trends
- Build links to applied positive psychology
- Build knowledge of own strengths and that of their co-workers
- Identify how engaging your strengths leads to intrinsic motivation
- Discover team strengths and boost strengths
- Optimise signature strengths through strengths coupling
- Build a working together agreement and take ownership of team attitude and acceptable behaviours
- Deliver strengths-based feedback to peers
"You are an awesome facilitator that can lift a room .Thank you for such a great session- the flow worked really well. VIA strengths were a great reset." - Microsoft
"I appreciate your passion in delivering such an engaging afternoon. I’m still seeing the buzz in the team" - Australia Post
"Thank you – the feedback was very positive. I liked how it tapped into internal motivators. Enjoyed the activities and knowledge shared by the presenter." - Rio Tinto