Positively Charged and Resilient
1.5 - 3.5 hrs
20 - 500 +
In this conference favourite, we combine the best strategies from applied positive psychology, resilience and neuroscience to support your team to build their mental flexibility, emotional intelligence and self-regulation. In today’s world, mindset matters most and a resilient one is essential.
Join us for a highly engaging, interactive workshop experience that also supports in building authentic connection in your time by taking a proactive approach to holistic resilience. No one thing works for everyone. That’s why it is important to discuss and apply a variety of strategies for collective resilience & resilience in individuals.
To get the most out of this workshop, pair it with our Aqueduct program, where the notion of one team and working with all-hands-on-deck is ensured.
How it works
This workshop will cover:
- Mood matters - the theory and connection with emotions, thinking and behaviours.
- Optimism vs pessimism - practical ways to re-balance our negative bias and tips to
get out of common thinking traps
- Building emotional granularity - we share a tool your team will absolutely love
- Individual resilience - 4 domains to build resilience
- Relationship resilience - appreciation