Leading a Well Team
Half Day (All programs can be tailored to meet your agenda and team needs)
6 - 600 participants
All year round
If you think you are too small to be effective you have never been to bed with a mosquito
In this full immersive workshop we discover and build a forward strategy to support you to lead a well team from the front. It starts with you! We look at the business case and the Why it is not just valuable but essential in todays fast place workplace and life to support and care for our people.
We unpack personal resilience and transfer insights and learning to the workplace. We discover actions and strategies to not only build a resilient team but we also review the 4Cs of Mental Toughness.
How it works
This workshop is designed for you to leave energised and with a plan to lead a well team.
- A business case for a well team : 6 core reasons why
- The power of a leaders influence on healthy habits at work
- Social responsibility: Leading as a role model
- Building your own resilience bucket first
- Positive rituals to support team resilience
- Discover Mental toughness: the 4C’s The four pillars of Control – Commitment -Challenge and Confidence
- Strategies to build your own and others Mental Toughness
- Simple strategies to find out what matters most: A people centric model
- Prevent chronic disease: 4 core areas that we all know and some golden rules as a leadership team to assist in preventing them for ourselves and our people.
- Enlisting change champions with a sense of purpose
- Positive rituals to support a sense of achievement with culture transition
- A base plan for collective events over the next 6 months that can be voted on by the team