Mastering your Mojo : Goal Success
90mins or Half Day (All programs can be tailored to meet your agenda and team needs)
6 - 600 participants
All year round
From $1600 + gst
The most important use of personal influence is how we motivate ourselves. How we make positive change to provide a greater sense of balance and enjoyment in our work and in life.
We have all experienced those moments when we feel frustrated or overwhelmed and we all can all whine and complain about life. This workshop provides valuable insight and strategies into the building blocks of drive that accelerate progress, achievement and a sense of fulfillment. This leading-edge workshop draws on the latest strategies from the field of Positive Psychology. The primary focus is for participants is to set a goal and have the opportunity to think and build the personal resources to make it happen. It is designed to support anyone who has ever had a New Year's Resolution fall flat... yet, they had true desire to make it happen. Imagine what it would be like if year after year you nailed one goal that was important - even though at times it was tough to stay on track.
Hope happens when we can set goals, have the tenacity and perseverance to pursue those goals, and believe in our own abilities to act.
How it works
Section one: Why is Accomplishment important to wellbeing?
- Insight and personal reflection utilising a Personal feedback wheel.
- Build insight into their personal self-image, the self-concept we carry into every moment of every day.
- Identify empowering and disempowering beliefs that propel us forward or hold us back.
- Understand ‘efficacy expectations’ as an advantage in setting goals and consider in relation to their current goal.
Section Two: Get Clarity
- Gain insight into recent research into positive goal setting.
- Participants Identify compelling reasons why they want the goal they have set.
Section Three: Identify VIA strengths
- Gain insight into the scientific benefits of identifying and utilising our own character strengths
Section Four: Clear strategy and emotional mastery
- ‘MUSTS’ that will support success. Who do we need on our team?
- Identify three forces that impact what we feel and how they are interlinked.
- Discover three key reasons why it is hard to stay motivated and how to overcome them.