How to become a great speaker and presenter
Workshop, facilitator, workbooks
The Engaging Presentation
Have you heard of the term edutainment? Gone are the days where a boring education presentation is acceptable, now is the time for Entertaining education session or an "EDUtainment" presentation as we like to call it.
This workshop aims to encourage your creative side, inspire you to be more adventurous with the structure of your presentation media and helps you develop your presentation and speaking style.
This workshop helps you to:
- Make contemporary and inspiring PowerPoint presentations
- Learn how to structure modern fresh presentations
- Learn how to engage your audience
- Be creative
- Be inspired to change your usual presentation style
- Learn to pros and cons of Prezi
How it works
WHAT THE WORKSHOP COVERS
This workshop covers:
- Contemporary presentations and how to make sure they are not boring
- Knowing the rules before you break them (how to create an awesome slide)
- Current trends and guidelines
- How to create slides that rock
- The best practice for animations, transitions, fonts, visual aids and music
- The best structure for engagement and impact
- How to convey your core message, to evaluate the audience, to have a power start when presenting
- How to structure for retention
- How to incorporate icebreakers and energizing activities
- How to create the cracker conclusion
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP SUITABLE FOR?
- Any teams that have to present, speak or engage a group. Also great for sales teams and / or scientist that have to present findings
- Small or large groups of up to 100 people
Workshop is available in every major capital city in Australia and beyond.
Contact us for more information or a quick quote today!