Team work workshop, Australia team building
Suitable up to 100people
Workshop, facilitator, worksheets
Working Together and Thinking BIG: The 6 Hats Thinking Method
Want to develop your team's ability to work well together? Beyond the Boardroom bring you the 6 hats thinking method, a framework of thinking which was developed by Dr. Edward De Bono in the early 1980's. Our team believes that in order to improve your organisation's teamwork, they need to understand the fundamental thinking styles that each one manages to use.
The 6 Hats is a fun and intriguing session that will allow you to discover about the different thinking styles that we use whenever each and everyone is faced with a problem or crisis. This workshop also discusses the pros and cons that each thinking style is associated with.
Most study conclude that the factors that differentiate an average and highly effective team is the profound ability of working well together and the different patterns of THINKING they utilise.
We use the parallel thinking to:
- Understand the 6 thinking styles
- Identify individuals prominent thinking styles and the strengths and weaknesses on these styles
- Workshop an idea, concept or problem that is currently faced in your business
- Create an action plan
How it works
AIMS OF WORKSHOP
To introduce and discover the benefits of the 6 hats thinking styles which include:
- Using parallel thinking to evaluate important decisions from a number of different perspectives
- To understant the full complexity of a decision and how to spot the issues and opportunities that may not otherwise be identified
- How to make higher quality decisions and reduce conflict
- How to involve more people in the decision making process
- How to create dynamic results driven meetings that people want to be involved in
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP SUITABLE FOR?
- Groups ranging from architects through to retailers
- Small or large groups of up to 100 people
- Teams looking to encourage personal insight as well as workable solutions that can be taken back into the work environment
Participants will embrace the workshop with a great collection of hats, the workshop has high energy music and creative DVD's which inspire the thought process.
Workshop is available in every major capital city in Australia and beyond.
Contact us for more information or a quick quote today!