Positively World Class Service
90 minutes but up to a full day available (All programs can be tailored to meet your agenda and team needs)
6 - 600 participants
All year round
Workbook & Hardcopy Communication Profile
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectations. To be world class is as much about attitude as it is ability. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little 'extra'.
Let your team decide what those important little extras are in an education environment and empower them to take their service to a whole new level. An enlightening session with valuable insight into world class thinking.
As Gandhi once said "A customer is the most important visitor on our premises and he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us an opportunity to do so."
World class service is a COMMONSENSE approach to delivering genuine and authentic service at a Professional level. It’s the difference between 4 star and 5 star service and creating an understanding that great customer service comes down to the 'difference' in the things we do.
How it works
This workshop supports increasing customer service and also supports team building Tailored Options: We will happily tailor to suit to the needs of your business.
- Gain insight into current consumer trends
- Understand ‘The customer EXPERIENCE
- Identify the diversity of your customers and how best to promote an inclusive environment Identify the difference between 4 and 5 star service
- Explain what you REALLY do? The value of a Vision Statement
- Identify personal communication style
- Tailor service to suit 4 Customer communication styles
- Develop listening skills
- Recognise how one's attitude affects service standards
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer focused, attitude
- Build trust with customers by informing when a promise cannot be fulfilled
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Respond to a complaint as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Understand the conflict cycle
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone
- Understanding and apply the 6 human needs
Option to include communication profiling – 10 mins hard copy.
1) ENGAGE We ensure workshops are fun to participate in, learning is active, and participants stay involved throughout the session. We have exceptional, strategically designed power points with high visual content and activities to engage and encourage guided discussions.
2) EMPOWER Our facilitators immerse themselves in their topics and are passionately interested in what they present. They have practical work and life experience and high impact stories to support why they are the subject matter expert.
3) EXCEL Our goal is for participants to feel compelled and able to put skills into practice and make a positive difference in real time. We ensure participants leave with actions specific to their situation.