5 Great Adelaide Team Building ideas with Beyond the Boardroom June 21, 2013
5 Great Team Building Adelaide Ideas, Australia
Team building is different things to different people. The CEO may look at it from the perspective of - what value it will bring to the organization, will it highlight our future leaders, will it encourage creativity and team work. The team may look at it differently - is it fun, does it make them feel valued and rewarded, does it make them happy.
Here are a few great team building Adelaide ideas.
1. Adelaide Team Building - Adelaide's Amazing Race. Explore Adelaide in a race around Adelaide. Explore the city, Glenelg and use multiple modes of transport including Paddleboat, foot, bike, tram, train, bus - be creative the record is 27 modes of transport. Complete physical, mental challenges, drink challenges, food challenges, explore central market. The Adelaide Amazing race - Adelaide team building at its best and based on the hit TV show.
2. Adelaide Team Building - Sailing Challenge. Get your team together and sail from Wirrina in the Lady Eugene - a 70ft luxury ketch. With a chef on board, you sail around, tacking, raising the sails and working the winches. Located on South Australia's Fleurieu Peninsula. This is a brilliant activity and we give it 10!
3. Adelaide Team Building - Survivor Monarto. Our BRAND NEW activity - Beyond the Boardroom has the exclusive right to operate Survivor Monarto. Adelaide Team Building - for the best bush activity we have teamed up with Monarto Zoo located around 1 hour from the CBD - Monarto is Australia's largest open plain view where you can hear the lions roaring and see the zebras walking around as you build shelters, sleep under the stars and cook on the camp fire. This activity has 3 options - a half day, a full day and an overnight. This is South Australia's newest and most exciting team building Adelaide activity.
4. Adelaide Team Building - Wellbeing Workshop. Our friend Jane from Wundertraining works with Beyond the Boardroom to help your team work on themselves, their attitude, their creativity, their emotional wellbeing and to encourage the team to work together and be the best that they can. Although this seems like it is all about the team - Happy team = Happy workplace = More productivity and motivation.
5. Adelaide Team Building - Barossa Valley Wine Tour. From Adelaide or interstate - you have to do a Barossa Valley Wine Tour. Visit Jacobs Creek, Wolf Blass, Penfolds. Blend your own wine. Enjoy beautiful wine, food and scenery. If you haven’t experienced one of Adelaide team Buildings top 5 then do a wine tour with Beyond the Boardroom.
We have so many team building Adelaide options - got an idea then let us help you to get the most out of your team.