5 Awesome Adelaide Team Building Ideas in 2015 October 15, 2015
Adelaide is a brilliant city for team building activities with conference centres and beautiful parklands perfect for outdoor adventure or team challenges to bond your group together.
As well as Adelaide, Beyond the Boardroom offers a mobile team building concept that covers South Australia’s top regions including Fleurieu Peninsula, Riverland, Kangaroo Island, Limestone Coast, Flinders Ranges, Eyre Peninsula and Yorke Peninsula.
We specialise in Survivor-type team challenges and the Adelaide Amazing Race, but there are plenty of other fantastic activities we offer to inspire team work, create group rapport and build confidence amongst your group participants.
Here’s a sample of 5 Awesome Adelaide Team Building Ideas in 2015:
Mini Corporate Olympics
An outdoor activity that will generate team work (and competition!), Mini Corporate Olympics is suitable for small or large groups.
This fun activity lasts for around 2 hours and can be set up at an oval, park or beach where team mates can challenge others in Mini Olympics skills – who will win gold for their team?
The Adelaide Amazing Race was the first race we set up in Australia and is great fun and a wonderful way to reward your team, showcase Adelaide and get your team out of their comfort zone.
Suitable for groups from 12 to 150+ people, the Race around Adelaide incorporates 4 checkpoints in various parks around Adelaide. Each checkpoint includes a challenge of some type which encourages team work and creative thinking and aims to highlight the team’s knowledge of accountability, trust, commitment, team results and conflict.
Teams pass through various areas that represent different parts of the world, and although the aim is to be the fastest team, there is a twist! You’ll have to book to find out what the twist is but our hint is the fastest team is not always the winner!
Teams are normally in groups of 2 - 4 people and includes team bandannas, water bottles, team bags, snacks, ponchos and more.
The race is followed up with a presentation ceremony and a drink to celebrate.
South Australia has superb wineries and regional vineyards and a special team building event could incorporate a day tasting wines at McLaren Vale or Barossa Valley. The day out will include tastings at 3-4 wineries, lunch (restaurant or lunch style depending on the region) and any other activities you might desire along the way.
Beyond the Boardroom will pick you up in our air conditioned coaches in groups of a maximum of 24 people and take you to your desired wine region.
We can also operate half day wine tours from your conference venue if you would like to reward your team for a few hours after a hard day of planning.
Quad Bike Adventures
Loads of fun, your group will get the adrenaline pumping with a thrilling quad bike adventure on Kangaroo Island. These adventures are great to add to a conference package or as a pre and post event option.
Health & Wellbeing Workshops
Join us on a unique and memorable team building workshop in Adelaide. We have 6 main programs:
• Live Life Forward - a group activity that promotes the well-being and forward thinking of your staff. This program helps your team to identify their goals, their strengths and to promote the inner leader. We all know that if staff are happy personally then they are more likely to be happy professionally, so this program helps your team to work on themselves from the inside out with Jane from Wundertraining
• 6 Hats - Identifying the different thinking styles in your team so you can work more effectively as a team with Jane from Wundertraining
• Marketing Masterclass with Timbo Reid
• Presentation Skills - The inspiring speaker and how to make a killer presentation with Jane from Wundertraining
• Leadership at all Levels - How to thrive in 2014 with Jane from Wundertraining
• One degree of change - Personal productivity with punch with Jane from Wundertraining
To book your Team Building Program now, visit our Adelaide page!