Perth Team Building Programs
Unique Team Building Activities in Perth and Western Australia
With its diverse wildlife and natural wonders, Perth proves to be the perfect spot for fun loving people who want to experience a close encounter with nature. A unique attraction in Perth is the camel ride during sunset. The event will allow you to experience magnificent scenery as the sun sets.
Aside from its natural attractions, Perth also has variety of cultural experiences that your team would love to try. Public art walks and museums are just some of the local attractions that you’ll get to experience if you explore this vibrant city.
Beyond the Boardroom offers a variety of Perth team building ideas and workshops. Check out the list below:
- Broome Camel Treks (picture on the side)
- Leadership, Marketing, Team Work and Creative Thinking Training Workshops
- Amazing Race
- Team Building Programs for charity
- Art Classes and drumming programs
- Ready Steady Cook
- Minute to Win It
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Mini Corporate Olympics
- Create your own commercial
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling
- Plus More
For more information for our team events, contact the Beyond the Boardroom team now. We also offer a custom built team program that will suit your organization. We are always ready to address and design an event for you and your team.
How it works
Team building activities Perth Everyone will enjoy!
To ensure that your team activity will be productive and fun ensure that you value the suggestions that your team gave you during the initial planning for your event. Giving value to their suggestions says a lot about your company culture. But if you are still uncertain about the theme for your activity, here’s a list from Beyond the Board that might help you.
- Field Trip and Games - The idea of spending an enjoyable day outside the four corners of your office is always welcome. This might sound as the most cliché theme for your team event but a day of fun games outdoors encourages your team to know more about the people they are usually spending time with in the office. Beyond the Boardroom’s Mini Corporate Olympics, Amazing Race and Survivor team programs are just some of the team events that will be enjoyed if you are up for a day of outdoor game experience.
- Charitable Events - Giving back and helping others is a meaningful event that everyone wants to participate in. Being able to show that your organization cares for the society will serve as an inspiration for your team to appreciate the company they are working for. Learning about a good cause and being able to lend a hand to non-profit organizations gives a sense of satisfactions to everyone. A perfect activity for organizations that love to participate in social awareness activities is our Bike Brigade.
- Professional Development - Aside from spending the day playing fun games, employees also love to experience activities and workshops which are beneficial for their professional development. The ability of an organization to provide their team the corporate training for their professional growth makes them an essential part of their employees’ professional success. Providing them with leadership, marketing, team work and creative thinking training workshops from Beyond the Boardroom will be the best option.
Improving your team’s motivation and productivity can always be done through team building events. Know the activities that your team will have the most fun with.