5 Best Ideas for Team Building in Brisbane
May 21, 2015
Are you conferencing in Brisbane? Are you based in Brisbane? Brisbane or "Brisvegas" (as it is commonly referred to) is a great place for team building activities all year round.
Brisbane has a subtropical climate with winter days being sunny and averaging around 17 degrees celsius and summer days averaging around 30 degrees. Winter is generally clear, sunny, dry and mild where as summer (December to February) the city experiences the highest rainfall sometimes with thunderstorms and the occasional flood.
Brisbane team building options are a plenty. Be it an Amazing Race, Trapeze session, art programs, segway challenge, drumming programs, trivia nights, health and wellbeing workshops, mini olympics and more there are options for all budgets and desired outcomes.
Below are 5 great options for team building Brisbane:
1. Brisbane's Amazing Race - a fun event where teams race around the city completing challenges and passing through checkpoints to hit the finish line first. The race utilises multiple modes of transport and is great fun!
2. Minute to Win It - a 2 hour program perfect for a staff party with a few drinks. Teams must compete in a series of 1 minute challenges that utilise household items.
3. Picasso Challenge - a fun art based activity where the group will come up with paintings that best represent their companies core values or the next big marketing initiative. It is creative, fun and inspiring.
4. Charity challenge - Get your team to build a cubby house and donate it to charity. Your team will have to project manage, build and decorate a cubby house from scratch. Charity challenge program is a fun and offers a great outcome - a cubby for a needy family.
5. Adventure challenge - either a surf lesson on the Goldcoast OR a kayak tour or SUP (Stand up paddle) lesson on the Brisbane river.
What ever you are looking to achieve - Beyond the Boardroom has your Brisbane Team Building programs covered. For more information give our office a call today.
You might also like these posts